My name is Sarah Roberts, I’m a multi-disciplined designer with over 8 years of professional experience living in Wellington, New Zealand. I currently work as a Lead Product Designer (UX&UI) for FarmIQ, a map-based farm management tool.
I lead a team of 3 designers (2 product designers and 1 graphic designer). 🎨 My role also includes mentoring my fellow designers, prioritisation, design leadership, communication, and more traditional graphic design skills. I am passionate about Design Systems and Accessibility.
Throughout my career, I have worked across a range of platforms for many clients. I love designing, and I have always been a creative person. My favourite design is information-driven, and for causes that make the world a better place. 💚🌏 Other things I like are tramping, bicycles, animals and pottery. 🥾🚴♀️🦧🦇🐳🐙🐛🦀⛰️
Figma & FigJam | Miro | Adobe: Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop | Sketch | Axure | InVision
• Leading - prioritising and delegating work.
• Creating and maintaining Design Libraries.
• Pass WCAG govt accessibility guidelines.
• Accessibility from a holistic point of view.
• Leading qualitative and quantitative research.
• Presenting research back to key stakeholders.
• Facilitation 5-day Sprint workshops.
• Champion of scrum agile.
• Sharp eye for detail in both type and layout.
• Adept in branding and logo design.
• Strong illustration skills: vector and freehand.
• Experienced in collaborations.
• Very self-motivated, but I also love teamwork.